Vacancies| We are Hiring!
We have a great opportunity at Stoneacre Toyota for an ambitious customer consultant in the sales department.
We are looking to expand our current sales team at all five of our Toyota Dealerships, covering the whole northeast region!
We are looking for people who are motivated, target orientated, comfortable working in a team and able to manage their own workload effectively. Experience is preferred but not compulsory.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering notes via email to:
Duties and Key Functions / Responsibilities of Car Sales Executive:
- Understand vehicle features, characteristics, etc. to maximise sales potential
- Achieve vehicle sales targets whilst maximising profitability
- Provide industry-leading customer service
- Recognise, process and follow-up sales prospects
- Seek to generate new business by active prospecting and other marketing methods
- Build and maintain great relationships with existing and new customers to maximise future sales
- Closing sales by overcoming objections, negotiation, etc.
- Sell additional dealership services to increase continued custom
- Maintain accurate records of customer requirements, completing sales contracts and other sales administration
- Raise the profile of the dealership and enhancing the reputation of the business
- Competitive basic salary and industry-leading bonus structure
- Comprehensive training programme
- Industry-leading career progression opportunities
- Company car
- PLEASE NOTE - the provision of a company car is subject to the number of points, endorsements and/or convictions on your driving licence and the subsequent effect on insurance
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A full UK driving licence
- Flexible to working patterns
- Ability to use iPad and Desktop
- Target driven
- Excellent listening and communication skills